Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner Bar
Complete your morning ablution with our soothing and hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner Bar. It will keep your hair healthy and moisturized no matter what the day throws at you! Works great as a co-wash for dry/curly/kinky hair too!
Every Green Ablutions bar supports a cleaner environment! Just one zero waste bar makes the world better place by:
- Keeping up to 3 plastic bottles from trashing our planet.
- Saving up to 4 liters of water.
- Supporting endangered sea turtles with 10% of sales.
- Reducing emissions through plastic-free packaging, lighter shipping weights and our partnership with Pachama.
Our products are vegan, palm oil free, cruelty free and made in the USA.
Ingredients: Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance, D-Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Iron Oxide (CI 77499)
Net Wt 1.2 oz (34g) lasts up to 80 washes depending on hair type.
Love the lathering effect, smell, and outcome in my hair. So thankful to have access to affordable products that don't leave me dependent on plastics. Glad my local coop carries it!
I have tried 12 different shampoo bars and probably 6-8 conditioner bars over the past year or so searching for the perfect ones. I have very fine hair, so I often don't use conditioner everyday because it weighs my hair down. Not this conditioner! It provides the right amount of moisture without weighing my hair down, and I love how it glides on my hair. The shampoo bar lathers up SO easily and leaves my hair so clean. My hair feels so soft after using the shampoo and conditioner bars. These are THE BEST!!
Love the smell! Love how clean and soft my hair is after the shampoo and conditioner!
I love this bar shampoo and conditioner for many reasons:
1. It does a better job at cleaning and moisturizing my hair than traditional shampoo and conditioner.
2. It smells amazing!!
3. Low waste of course. The packaging is just a little paper and a cardboard box.
4. The conditioner lasts a long time compared with others I've tried. I save up the little bits at the end that are hard to hold on to and melt them in water and make a liquid conditioner to use up the last drop. If you like traditional conditioner, you could easily do this from the start and put it in your own jar.
5. Finally, the last order I received included a hand written note from the founder. How cool! A local, sustainable small business I love supporting.
I love the way my hair feels and the scent is very nice not to strong.